We are always looking for people to fundraise for us, whether it be putting on an event or participating in a sponsored challenge!
If you would be interested in fundraising for The Mlambe Project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are from the Civil Service Faststream – please see specific info here.
- Vanda Bauer who previously cycled from John O’Groats to Lands End in the name of Mlambe! And who this year continues her cycling challenges to raise even more money for Mlambe cycling a total of 3000 miles!
- Chelsea Anne who held a Trivia Night and an office Christmas Jumper day to raise money for a new teacher’s house
- Jamie Proctor who ran the Hackney Half Marathon, even with a dodgy hip!
- The Five Peaks Challenge – a group took on the enormous challenge of climbing the 5 highest peaks of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland in 48 hours!
- Lucy Ifould climbed Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for the charity