At The Mlambe Project, we are committed to working with partners in Malawi, from the Communities, chiefs, and schools and parents of school children in school, through to primary education advisers, local and national government and other NGO’s.
In the UK we try and work very closely with other NGO’s whom we are demonstrably committed to working with on Malawi’s biggest developmental problems, and believe collaboration is central to our mission and maximising our resources. If you are interested in partnering with us please get in touch.
Some NGO’s commission us to build their schools, but we are also keen to work with NGO’s in any way we can to help us reach our strategic goals. For more information on our current strategy, check out our most recent CEO’s blog.
- Kenilworth Rotary Club
- Limbe Rotary Club
- Bede’s Prep School
- Brighton College Prep School Association
- Sarah and Andrew May-Miller for their fundamental support on the fourth school block
- Vanda Bauer – who cycled from John O’Groats to Lands End in the name of Mlambe! An incredible achievement, which raised funds to build accommodation for one of our teachers at Mlambe School
- Chris Edwards and everyone else who has donated laptops – they have have opened a world of educational opportunity to students at Mlambe
- The Walker family who enabled us to build new toilets for the school
- The Proctor, Koomar, Handley and Ifould families for all of their continued support!!!
- University of the People. Thank you for the opportunity and support you have given to students in Chikolongo village. We are hugely grateful for this partnership and hope to continue to work together in the future.
Partner with us
If you would be interested in supporting The Mlambe Project, please contact email@example.com